Friday, August 27, 2010

"DIVA-doms" The Golden Rules to Being Diva (Part1 )

  • a Diva trusts her instincts above all else and no matter how hard her decisions are she stands by them
  • in the natural order of things Diva always trumps asshole !"
  • Divas look foward to the new week and every challenge its gna bring and say thank u lord I still have my thick skin and I'm still tough
  • a true Diva Plays this game three steps ahead and fools everyone with her smile"
  • a Diva might be changed by what happends to her but she is never reduced by it
  •  Divas aren't faders they ultimate challengers
  • a Diva will never have a battle of wits with you beause it will be wrong to fight someone whose unarmed
  • sometimes a Diva is allowed to cry and throw a "little girl" tantrum but the next day she always puts on her survivor lipstick , galdiator heels and fights till theres a solution !!!
  • Fact of life : Divas dont get problems they cant handle
  • Diva lesson !!! u try ur best u work ur hardest u innovate u think out of the box and you go above and beyond to exceed expectations of those who matter but u always gna get 1 a$$hole that makes u feel like an idiot that's when u say honestly I dnt care what u think I tried my best and I'm still brilliant and my ha...rd work is proof of it . u try walking a day in my stilletoes let's see what u can achieve !!!
  • A Diva never allows history to repeat itself
  • Divas dnt believe in sick days
  • The Force is what gives a Jedi Diva her power. the force is excellence 75 % cocoa
  • Divas do things exceptionally or they dont bother doing it at all
  • Divas always back the winning stallion coz thats the only kind that can make a Diva heart race
  • You can upset a Diva but bear in mind she dosent need a reason she just needs a victim
  • I know im pushy i know im insistent but more often then not it pays off we can do this my way or we can fail you choose
  • Divas do things exceptionally or they dont bother doing it at all
  • Divas always back the winning stallion coz thats the only kind that can make a Diva heart race


No comments:

Post a Comment