Friday, August 27, 2010

boys are made of snakes and worms and Puppy dogs Tails

It’s not even funny when these women sing love songs that make you want to cry … Leona Lewis and her bleeding love .

Poor Mariah who can’t live without some low life who’s probably a playa
Poor Celine who drove all night and didn’t realize that she could’ve driven to a spa and got a massage instead
Or how about Whitney who sounds like a saint when she wishes her ex-boyfriend love and happiness …..
I’ve been a little gal who grew up reading love stories I’m a closet Bollywood fan
And I was raised with pre conceived notions ideas and taughts …. Most dangerously I grew up with ideals and ridiculous fairytales….
Growing up you realize that we are not in love but in love with the idea of it … so cliche but then isn’t love a cliche? Hasn’t it become that
What’s more important claiming undying love or respecting and supporting each other…
Love has been the detriment of many woman people stay with abusive spouses because they think they in love it’s not love its emotional blackmail, they turn a blind eye to adultery because they don’t want to lose their love it’s not losing your love it’s your fear of been alone, it amazes me how so much is tolerated in the name of love …
Just what is wrong with us??? when love sick people tell me how they can’t live without someone I wonder how they entered this world alone and manage to get to their 20’s without that person ????
I had to explain to someone today that friendship counts more and that’s the first step and I’m not sure if this person got what I was saying so I’m doing what I do best I’m writing it …
Remember my theory of acceptance… I did that when I was once again blinded by a fairy tale … well in a perfect world we all will love unconditionally … but this is not a perfect world people … world markets are crashing …
Currencies are dropping …. Brent crude is thru the roof and there are still a million starving children in Africa … where is the love to make it all better??? (How very black eyed peas of me)
My grandparents at 17 and 21 did not love each other they didn’t have an amazing courtship or run around trees and buy each other perfumes and diamonds to prove anything but they survived 60 years married … they raised a family and on his death bed she held his hand till his last breath … what has happened to those ideals and values ….. Have they all been lost in a world where BMW’s and G T I‘s can get some gals to say yes instantly …
What’s wrong with this picture????
Are we so consumed by our idealistic notions that we forgetting what really counts
I know I sound like a cynic now but I’m tired of that word been used in vane I’m tired of it been used as a prop… I’m tired of believing in fairytales … prince charming has ditched his white horse for a red Ferrari only now… when he gets to the destitute princess she can save herself and probably has more guts and valor than charming… Charming might need his friends to help him fight of the dragon because without them he can’t win a fight …It kind of puts a new spin on the fairytale hey … what’s worse is that happily ever after has a sequel... its called “Divorced for ever thereafter “… and around the corner There’s a charming with a Lear jet and a fleet of Ferrari’s to make it all better again
Ladies here’s my advice:
To my gold digger colleague who openly claims that she expects her bf to pay her bills and her husband to work while she gyms and does her nails because he loves her … where the hell is yourself respect woman !!! The term is called --- prostitute and I don’t see the difference between a gold digger and a street walker …
To my friends who are dealing with the narcissistic boyfriends who continue to lie and cheat and degrade them …. His not worth it … don’t let him destroy you because he has insecurities… I really believe that for every scum bag on this planet there are 5 more gentleman who will love and respect you and not use you as an accessory for over inflated egos and Steroid induced testosterone and prince charming syndrome that really equates to narcissism
To my friends who have to hear this at some point …. If charming is all you think he is then why does he make you cry or why has he got you to the point of so much hurt …
U has a lot of inner strength as your gal I know this so find that inner fighter and kick some ass...
And lastly to my darling princess syndrome friends who are still waiting for the guy on the white horse and a happily ever after don’t build castles in the sky!!! Give the nice guy a chance because he truly cares and at some point you will realize that. When that street walker slag who wants to use him for her manicure addiction becomes his trophy wife then it will be too late
Put simply I have a new theory … stop expecting fairytales... If something doesn’t work move on …because you wasting a lot of energy crying and deliberating on your future
A final note dear reader: you might not agree with what I say but allow me the right to say it... and then feel free to let me know your opinion … the beauty of living in the modern world is a right to an opinion and a voice …. This is me standing on my little soap box declaring that once upon a time should be kept in the story books …

No comments:

Post a Comment